Healthy diet and exercise to tone up the body - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : I am slightly overweight how can i reduce
Doctor : Can you mention your Age, Weight and Height?
Doctor : Also Occupation.
User : 25, 75,5'9,
Doctor : Your Weight is appropriate for your Height.
Doctor : Your BMI is 24 and The normal BMI is 20-25 for an adult male.
Doctor : You probably need toning up rather than weight loss.
User : I ve checked Bmi, as per that i ve a more of fats
Doctor : Please calculate your BMI with this link
Doctor : WWW.WWWW.WW User : how to reduce it
User : Thanks for your kind suggestion
Doctor : If you take a healthy balanced diet with avoidance of alcohol, junk foods and fast foods, that alone will
Doctor : be sufficient for you to tone up and mainatin a healthy diet.
Doctor : You also need to consult a Physical Trainer for toning up exercises
Doctor : You are welcome.
Doctor : Anything else?
User : Thanks
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Diagnosis of kyphotic deformity
- Occupational therapy upper body exercises
- Diagnosis of indirect hernia
- Herbal diet pills lebanon
- Diagnosis of borderline lupus
- Diagnosis of bcp the cysts
- Diet supplement for health
- Sunless tanning while on hcg injection diet
- Exercise and inclusion body myositis
- Low body temperature after exercise
- Body banane ka exercise
- Body muscle exercises
- Sridevi diet and fitness
- How do sulfolobus diet
- Diagnosis of intermittent testicular torsion