Healing time for a strained hip flexor - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can I help you?
User : wa i just talking to you about sports hernias?
User : was*
Doctor : ok
User : ok nevermind..
User : if i strained my hip flexor how long would it take to fully heal?
Doctor : it will take anywhere between 6 weeks to 3 months
User : wow even with physical therapy?
Doctor : depending on the amount of rest it gets and other factors
Doctor : yes it
Doctor : does help but the final results depends on the initial amount of injury
User : and if i was feeling the pain right below my right abdomen would u say that sounds like a hip flexor strain?
Doctor : yes it does
User : ok thank you
Doctor : is there anything else I can help you with?
Doctor : I will send you a form
Doctor : fill it
User : os there any way i could speed up the recovery?
Doctor : and say when done
User : is*
Doctor : give rest
Doctor : to the affected part
Doctor : the body will heal on its own
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Loose stools tummy rumbling
- Low sodium and citalopram
- Drugs/medication for knee injury
- Hip flexor knot month
- Low pulse rate cold body temperature
- Drugs/medication for renal vein thrombosis
- Hip pain strained hip flexor inguinal lymph nodes suggestion
- Hip flexor cyst
- Lower abdominal pain 4dpo
- Hip flexor strain rehab protocol
- Drugs/medication for degenerative disk disease
- Drugs/medication for tail bone injury
- Hip flexor strain icd 9
- Low tsh normal t3 t4
- Drugs/medication for rotator cuff tendonitis