Headaches with pulling sensation - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : Good Afternoon doctor
Doctor : pl proceed wd the details?
User : i get headache often , i mean a sensation where i feel someone is pulling me from behind
User : this happend when ever i am in tension or exicted
User : i consulted the health care section in my office and they advised me to go in for a MRI scan
Doctor : pl proceed wd the age/profession & duration of the sickness
User : pl advice
User : 27yrs, profession is into IT
User : i get it for 10-15 seconds thatz it
Doctor : Have you had any similar problems in the past?
Doctor : Have you taken any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : no but this is there from 1yr
Doctor : it seems that the probs r related to ur profession
User : i had a consultation with our family physician but he says its bcoz i see computer continiously
User : computer regularly
Doctor : since u have a long exposures in front of the monitor
User : but i get this pain even if i am not using computer
Doctor : it creates the probs
Doctor : have u checked ur eyes?
User : for eg, if travelling on a bike and brake is applied suddenly which is not expected
User : yes i have power and i use glasses
Doctor : since whn did had ur eyes checked?
User : in june
Doctor : well i suggest u to get it checked again
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Headache with ringing sensation in ear
- Ecoli in the eyes
- Headache warm sensation
- Burning sensation in the eyes with headache
- Headache after hitting head
- Headache after fall
- Pulling sensation in stomach headache dizziness what is this
- Infected teeth pulled and headaches
- Hiv eclia false negative
- Can ecocardialgram miss heart problems
- Headache and dizziness after eating
- Ecoflora tablet iam a use pragnance
- Severe headache after surgery
- Symptoms of high creatinine levels
- Heterogeneous echopattern uterine myometrium