Headaches, flashes of light and nausea - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi,
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
I have a problem like some time I am getting problem like vision disturbance or any zigzag light or flashing light
its duration is for 12-15 mins after that there is a pain in half skull of my head
Doctor : ok
since when you are facing this problem?
if its severe then there may bt a tendency fir nause,vomiting
there is no specific time.
it may happen any time
does this happens when you see any bright light or get a bad smell or something?
may or may not be
please provide your age, gender and location
Doctor : have you taken any treatment for this?
as per your history, that you have given, your symptoms are probably due to migraine headaches.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Bruising dark veins headache
- Nausea and headache
- Why do i burp after eating certain foods
- Bruised and cut knee form being hit
- Hot flashes headache dizziness nausea
- Headaches hot flashes nausea
- Light period nausea headache
- Headache sensitivity to light nausea
- Typhoid after effects hairloss
- Can leg cramps bruise your leg
- Feel shaky and sick after eating
- Leg flesh crossed legs bruise
- Cyst on ovary and bruises on legs
- Weak heart after drinking
- Sweating after drinking green tea