Headaches, flashes of light and nausea - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi,
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
I have a problem like some time I am getting problem like vision disturbance or any zigzag light or flashing light
its duration is for 12-15 mins after that there is a pain in half skull of my head
Doctor : ok
since when you are facing this problem?
if its severe then there may bt a tendency fir nause,vomiting
there is no specific time.
it may happen any time
does this happens when you see any bright light or get a bad smell or something?
may or may not be
please provide your age, gender and location
Doctor : have you taken any treatment for this?
as per your history, that you have given, your symptoms are probably due to migraine headaches.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Nausea and headache
- Involuntary occasional gasping for air
- Hepatic hemangioma air flights
- Hot flashes headache dizziness nausea
- Headaches hot flashes nausea
- Lump on baby pelvis
- Minimal air fluid in rif
- Air around the heart
- Light period nausea headache
- Headache sensitivity to light nausea
- Baby odd shaped lump on shoulder
- Pea size lump side of babies neck
- Pathophysiology for newborn baby via lscs
- Air pressure when flying and seizures
- Saliva smelling baby whole milk