Headaches caused due to light and sound - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : Respected sir, i am).i am 16 years old. I am suffering from headache i.e(both sides of the head at the same time).i am suffering for many hours i.e starting from 5 am to 3.00 p.m approximately. pain is increasing from 5.00am to 12.00pm and from 12.00pm to 3.00 pm pain is reliving.the head ache is from two months. I was taking pain killer but there is no relief. i went to neurologist,ENT specialist,eye specialist, they said that there is no problem.i took the scanning like "brain"scanning and "PNS" scanning .the reports are normal.So many doctors given tablets but no tablet gave me a relief.doctors are also saying that there is nothing.for this reason i am not even going to college from two months. so i am requesting to give me a solution. Thanking You Sir,
did any doctor mentioned about migrane?
User : they said taht is not migrane
when u get headache are u sensitive to light/sound?
User : Yes
u get headache when u get stressed/excited?
User : no sir
are u experiencing any temporary loss of vision during headache?
User : sir please tell me the solution
User : NO sir
Doctor : i acn understand ur anxiety
without proper history how can i treast u?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Light sensitive headache causes
- Benifits of revital tablets
- Benifit of cartigen forte
- Excedrin tension headache medicine
- Migraine with aura contraception
- Headaches caused by bright light
- Help for migraine headaches
- Health benifits of kerosene
- Aspirin free tension headache
- Is headache and nausea caused due to diabetes
- Maxalt 10 mg tablet
- Benifits of drinking sperm
- Feverish, light headache causes
- Dexorange syrup benifits for kids
- Child with headaches caused by bright lights