Headaches after being hit by basketball - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hi doctor ive been getting headaches for 8 weeks
how can i help you?
Doctor : ok
User : they started when i got hit by a basketball
User : 8 weeks ago
User : they are usually dull headaches but at times they can be annoying.
where is the pain located? is it present over entire head or only one particular side?
User : Usually only the left and right but sometimes at the back
do you have nausea along with the headaches?
User : nausea,anxiety accompinie it aswell as sometimes having a shivery feeling in my cheeks
Doctor : ok
User : my doctor thinks it could be a traumatic migraine, so he prescribed me some petizofen last XXXXXXXX
User : y
User : it seems to take the pain away for a while, and so do warm baths
User : it doesnt change my sleep patterns or disturb my sleeping at all.
since there is trauma associated with the onset of headaches
User : i do think im getting really worked p over it
User : i am a paranoid sort of person
it is recommended that you get a repeat check done
User : could it not be secondry to anxiety?
it might me due to the hurt
User : my doctor said if anything bad was going to happen, it would have been in the first 24 hors
Doctor : if no cause is found, then it could be secondary due to anxiety
User : i mean, basketballs arent that hard of objects are they?
sometimes the aftereffects can last longer
User : im just a really paranoid person so..
User : ok
so it is always better to get a repeat check
User : shall i keep on the petizofen though?
if the headaches are not getting controlled
User : warm baths and petizofen always take them away for a while.
yes, please continue the medication
User : ok
User : what most likely would it be? me being overworked, stressed and being anxious?
but since the effect of th emedication lasts only for sometime for you, i am recommeding a repeat check for you
which could also probably be due to you being over stresed and anxious
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Headache starts after high jumps
- Why is ovanac plus tablet prescribed
- Can you take nyquil when your pregnant
- Headache after hitting top of head
- Intermittent headache after hitting head
- Headache dizziness after hitting head
- Dizziness cloudy ear headache vomiting
- Osteosarcoma of the plueral
- Pregnant while on novelon
- Headache and nausea after hit in the temple
- Diagnosed with migraine haemoglobin test done on medicine
- Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome tips
- Headache after hitting head
- Had refracrive lens surgery developed vertigo feels dizzy and headache
- Infection headache and nausea blood and urine test done