Headaches after basketball play - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hi could you please awnser my query?
How can i help you?
User : I am a 14 year old boy who is interested in basketball. About 6 weeks last friday i hit my head with a basketball. Since then i have been getting on/off headaches for 6 weeks
User : sometimes its painful, sometimes it is not.
User : And i also have had nausea, but thats only been in the last couple of weeks.
User : And starting yesterday or the day before i have started to get a soort of ache where my heart is
User : i tried paracetamol and iprofen but that doesnt work
Doctor : ok
User : My headaches usually are not as painful when lying down
User : sometimes i get a pain in my left arm and sometimes in my back
did you check this with doctor
User : I saw a doctor about 2 weeks ago and im seeing him again tomorrow. He checked my eyes and ears last time and said there wasnt anything wrong
User : i am just wondering, is this tension headaches or what could it be that i am experiancing?
Doctor : it needs physical examination to say what it is. get the physical examination done tomorrow.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Swollen weak hands thirsty
- Tips on how do i fart longer
- Adverse effects of vasograin
- Excedrin after an arthrogram
- Headaches after pot brownies
- Headaches after playing football
- Feel dizzy nauseous light headed achy
- Severe headache after appendectomy
- Headache after coughing
- Mark on forehead after headache
- Toddler purple urine
- Headache after playing in the sun what to do
- Temporal arteritis can you fly long haul if affected
- Toddler fall on head soft lump
- Symptoms of pregnancy on depo jab