Headaches after basketball play - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hi could you please awnser my query?
How can i help you?
User : I am a 14 year old boy who is interested in basketball. About 6 weeks last friday i hit my head with a basketball. Since then i have been getting on/off headaches for 6 weeks
User : sometimes its painful, sometimes it is not.
User : And i also have had nausea, but thats only been in the last couple of weeks.
User : And starting yesterday or the day before i have started to get a soort of ache where my heart is
User : i tried paracetamol and iprofen but that doesnt work
Doctor : ok
User : My headaches usually are not as painful when lying down
User : sometimes i get a pain in my left arm and sometimes in my back
did you check this with doctor
User : I saw a doctor about 2 weeks ago and im seeing him again tomorrow. He checked my eyes and ears last time and said there wasnt anything wrong
User : i am just wondering, is this tension headaches or what could it be that i am experiancing?
Doctor : it needs physical examination to say what it is. get the physical examination done tomorrow.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Ketorolac 10mg tab mylan
- Mild migraine lasting several days
- Daily fatigue headache light headiness
- Headaches after pot brownies
- Headaches after playing football
- Why my headache last a day
- Adverse reactions to injections
- Headache after coughing
- Mark on forehead after headache
- Daily dose of vasograin
- Headache after playing in the sun what to do
- Headache and vomiting for four days
- Hcg diet pills gnc
- Marine d3 supplement suppliers
- Health risk of cialis