Headache with clenching teeth and hand - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
are you tehre
I have to close the window as you are not responding, please get back if you have medical queries
User : Im sorry.
User : ok
User : here it goes
User : Hi, I have had a headache for the past 2 months now. I was sitting down and my hand was clenched into a fist and I was cletching my teeth together and then the right side of my head began to feel weird. About 2 hours later, I got the worst headache of my life. I ended up going to the doctor, but he just told me it was migraines. I went back and he just gave me some medication for migraines but they didnt help. And now I've had a headache for 2 straight months now and sometimes the pain is bearable, sometimes its not. I just dont know what to do.
let me read it it first
I need to ask you few questions and our interaction may take 15 to 20 more minutes. You may want to subscribe to the health package as you will need more personalized information. I concern about your problem, hence giving you a discount code. You can use this code to get 25% discount.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Antley bixler life expectancy
- Symptoms with migraine dizziness nausea and sensitive eyes
- Low grade fever hurting eyes headache
- Headache and sweaty hands
- Zentel tab for antiworm
- Headache trembling hands
- Headache sickness and dizziness
- Chemical classification of antitubercular drugs
- What causes a really bad headache on the left side of your head
- My son threw up and has a headache after a bump on his head
- Peeling hands headache
- Headaches pressure hand tremors
- Patient teaching regarding antitubercular drugs
- Numb hands and feet headaches
- Antoxid capsule hair loss