Headache, stuffy nose, sore throat - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : Yes I think i have sinusitis because everyday i get head aches. usually with a stuffy nose. Week ago I had STRONG pressure next to my nose while chewing gum... Wich made it worse. The the next day it started going more up to my eye. My top teeth started to hurt. And sometimes I feel A LOT of pressure in my ear then it goes away. Get eye oain behind eye mostly everyday. Usually happends in the morning. Thats when my pains start, Do i have it
please give me some time to read through your history
User : Okay
User : Sore throat recently...
as per the history given by you it is probable that you have it, but
you will need an examination of sinuses and throat by an ENT specialist to confirm
you may probably need to do an x-ray for sinuses too
User : I have a doctors appoitment tomorrow. A family doctor.
User : Can he do it?
along with a blood test to confirm/rule out alleric cause
yes you can ask him to do an ENT examination, he shoud be able to do it
in case of need of expert opiniion, he may refer you to an ENT specialist
is there anything else i can help you with?
User : If i do have it. What will the doctor do?
User : Do i have bacterial infection?
if there is fever also, then yes there might be possibility that you will have a bacterial infection
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Trembling overheating stomach pains
- Is benadryl good for a hoarse voice
- Flucloxacillin anul red and sore
- Stomachache headache sore throat
- Headache cough sore throat stuffy nose
- Sore throat stuffy headache fever
- Headache sore throat fatigue stuffy nose
- Does primulot n stop ovulation
- How long before rhinoplasty do you have to quit smoking
- Retention cysts in sphenoid sinus causing anosmia
- Bloody nose sore throat headache
- Can t swallow my own saliva
- Oversized stomach in toddler
- Ovulation and have a sore throat
- Smelly fluid coming out of my ear