Headache post injury - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hello. Please dont make my trail go off yet.
User : I was wondering if you could help me?
User : Dont kick me off yet please
User : i reaslly need help
Doctor : yes
proceed with your query
User : ive been getting headaches in my head for 6 weeks. They have been all around my head. It started when i got hit with a basketball in my head. I had nausea aswell but i think that's gone but i got this weird pain in the right side of my head where my templ is and at the side of my head
User : could you tell me all the things this could possibly be?
User : and how to get it to stop?
Doctor : was a CT scan of head done?
User : No
User : Could you tell me all the things it can possibly be and tell me if i can get rid of it?
pain is still persisting even after 6 weeks?
User : im in the 6th week now
you need a CT scan examination of the head
get it done
User : ok
User : i think im going tomorrow
User : but can you awnser one more question~?
Doctor : yes
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Toilet slave eat and drinking pup urine
- How long can u live with a blocked aorta value
- Headaches and brain stem injuries
- Head injury headache treatment
- How to eat drink white musli
- How long can you live when your aorta is torn
- Huge lump on neck appeared overnight
- Ear pops when drinking
- Post head injury headache
- Baby hit head on corner of table bleeding
- Pee drinking family drinking each other pee
- How long can you live with a torn aorta
- Ear pain when drinking fluids
- Headache after head injury
- Headaches after nose injury