Headache or migraine - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : Hi! Today I have had a very bad migraine headache. I drank a grande starbucks with about 200 mg of caffiene and then a dr pepper with about 100 mg. Did i overdose?
User : and if that was too much caffiene, what can i do about it now?
Doctor : sure we will help you
Doctor : your age and occupation
User : i'm 18 i'm in college
Doctor : no you didn't overdose
User : thanks. my head is feeling better but i was concerned about the caffeine making me sick.
User : i'm pretty addicted to caffeine if i don't get it every morning i get a migraine like i did today :(
User : so anything i can do to kind of cleanse my system from all that caffiene or should i just start fresh tomorrow?
Doctor : upto 300 mg it is normal dose
User : ok that helps
User : so just no more for tonight
Doctor : is it only t he caffine or any other triggers
Doctor : where you diagnosed to have migraine?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Random headaches in random spots of the
- Headache from ultraviolet radiation
- Join military with migraine headache
- Radiating headache on right side
- Nexium 40 mg
- Headache with pulsing veins
- Corgard 40 mg
- Steroid withdrawal migraine headache
- Headache and purple spot in vision
- Migraine no headache
- 40 mg baclofen
- Monodox 100mg capsules
- Migraine anemia headache quickened pulse treatment for migraine
- Migraine headache and cashew nuts
- Enoxaparin maximum dose