Headache on and off following stressors - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : Hi just wondered if you could help me
User : I've got a constant dull ache in the back of my head behind both ears
User : and it seems to spread up to my scalp and over my forehead sometimes
User : it's been ongoing now for about 5 weeks ... I use a sauna at my gym or when I run it seems to go away for a little while ..
User : but I've also been under extreme stress in being laid off from my job and running out of money to pay all my bills
User : Is this aching something I need to be really worried about because I think thats part of why its lasting so long also is all I do is sit around and think and worry about it...?
Since when are you experiencing such head aches?
User : when as in the last few weeks...
User : usually off and on throughout the day
User : advil helps .. along like I said with the heat
Doctor : Do you have vomiting/nausea/blurring of vision?
User : no none of those things
May i know your age and gender?
User : 37 male
Have you seen a doctor earlier for this?
Do you have any other medical illness?
User : earlier before these aches.. i had a slight sinus infection i saw one for..
User : no other medical issues
The pain probably is secondary to the stressors you been having.
One similar to tension type head aches.
They usually last till the stressors remain.
You van try tab tylenol when such a headaches happen.
And avoid stressors.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How to masturbate with cotton buds
- 38 weeks and bad headache
- Melatonin causing bruxism
- Disturbed vision followed by headache
- Constant headache at 38 weeks
- Oxyelite pro taste buds
- 37 weeks preg headache and nauseated
- Can drinking a lot of milk cause bubbles in the urine
- Fuzzy vision followed by headache
- Metallic taste in mouth inflamed taste buds
- Migraine at 37 weeks pregnant
- Heart palpitations followed by headache
- Diarrhea followed by headache
- 38 weeks pregnant suffering from cluster headaches
- Headache followed by nose bleed