Headache on and off following stressors - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : Hi just wondered if you could help me
User : I've got a constant dull ache in the back of my head behind both ears
User : and it seems to spread up to my scalp and over my forehead sometimes
User : it's been ongoing now for about 5 weeks ... I use a sauna at my gym or when I run it seems to go away for a little while ..
User : but I've also been under extreme stress in being laid off from my job and running out of money to pay all my bills
User : Is this aching something I need to be really worried about because I think thats part of why its lasting so long also is all I do is sit around and think and worry about it...?
Since when are you experiencing such head aches?
User : when as in the last few weeks...
User : usually off and on throughout the day
User : advil helps .. along like I said with the heat
Doctor : Do you have vomiting/nausea/blurring of vision?
User : no none of those things
May i know your age and gender?
User : 37 male
Have you seen a doctor earlier for this?
Do you have any other medical illness?
User : earlier before these aches.. i had a slight sinus infection i saw one for..
User : no other medical issues
The pain probably is secondary to the stressors you been having.
One similar to tension type head aches.
They usually last till the stressors remain.
You van try tab tylenol when such a headaches happen.
And avoid stressors.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What does it mean when you wake up with your eye burning
- What does it mean when you feel funny throughout your body when you move your eyes
- Disprin and after delivery
- Headache after eating salty dishes
- Disturbed vision followed by headache
- Fuzzy vision followed by headache
- What does it mean when you have trouble opening eye
- What does it mean when you have the taste of metal in your mouth and itchy palms
- Daily headache after work forehead
- Is disprin safe after whiskey
- Dizziness after flying symptoms
- Heart palpitations followed by headache
- What does it mean when you have fluid around your heart
- Diarrhea followed by headache
- Headache followed by nose bleed