Headache, nausea, vomiting, occasional ringing in ears, no blurred vision, had fever. Help - Online Doctor Chats
Good Evening DOctor
Please proceed with your query
We have had a chat 2 months bef
regarding my Father
hope you remember
he had got a brain stroke
and got paralysed
I am 29yrs old and facing a probilem from last 1 month
i get severe haedchae amost evry alternate day with Vomet
or vomet sensation
Yes I remember
Is there a ringing sensation in your ears as well?
but yes happens once a while
I have not noticed it in this last 1 month
but i rem it happens sometimes
Please tell me more about your headache
its a moving headache
evrytime get in diffrnt place
I lietrally have to ask somebdy to pull my hair....its that bad
I mostly get vomet in evening or night time
Do you have blurring vision along with this?
and Yes I am going thru a major tension from last 6 months if inacse it is also responsible
No blurring vision is not thr
but yah wen iam watching tv so subtitles are little blurr
Do you vomit everyday while you have the headache?
Do you have fever?
95% i vomet whenever I get headache nd 5 % its vomet sensation
I had fever 10 days bef
for 2-3 days
Your current symptoms are giving confusing picture
My father just passed away with Brain stroke nd heart attack
Just a family history fyi...
I was under the impression that its migrane
but not sure
Yes, it is mostly migraine
but do you suggest to go for any scanning?
Hence I would suggest you to get a plain CT of the brain done
Yah I vomet evrytime that is scaring me
WOuld you recommend any Specialist?
Get well soon
Thank you too
Do you have more queries?
I am done
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Blurred vision headache and nausea
- Tinnitus nausea headache dizzy diarrhea blurred vision
- Sore neck headaches blurred vision dizziness
- Can an overdose of metroprolol kill you?
- I took unwanted kit from mankind
- What does a shadow on a kidney ultrasound mean
- Headache nausea blurred vision slamming meth
- Prega news kits one pink line means pregnant
- Eye blurred followed by dull headache
- Blurred vision followed by headache and nausea
- Blurred vision dizziness headache dysuria
- Headache blurred vision hot flashes ct
- Pain under right ribs dizziness blurred vision
- Blurred vision headache fever
- 6 month old weighing 9 kilos is it normal?