Headache, migrain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : I am always having head ache
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User : i went to hospital
User : he told me that migrain
User : age 15 occupation sw engineer marital married
Doctor : ok
User : no medicine fr migrain?
User : he only gave me pain killer
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : He probably wants to rule out a tension type headache
Doctor : before giving migraine medicines
Doctor : To prevent an acute attack of migraine,
Doctor : you should use regular pain killers
User : ok
Doctor : To prevent migraine in general, you need special medicines
Doctor : which need to be taken on a long term basis
Doctor : Is there any relief with the pain killers?
User : currently i am in germany.whenever climate changed it will start
Doctor : Do you have any blurring or vision or nausea whenever you have a headache?
User : no
Doctor : I also suggest that you get an ENT checkup as sinusitis can also cause a headache like this
Doctor : It may not be migraine that you are having.
User : ok.willdo
Doctor : Also get your vision tested.
Doctor : Try to get adequate sleep in the night
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Suffering from frequent headaches migraine headache
- How often to take imitrex
- Join military with migraine headache
- Amitriptyline 10 mg for migraine
- Steroid withdrawal migraine headache
- How often to take advil
- Benadryl and pseudo tumor
- Acupressure points for migraine headaches
- Migraine no headache
- Is headache or migraine headache a side effect of evista?
- Benadryl for sinus swelling
- Will benadryl help with a sinus infection
- What caues dizzyness when i bend foward
- Capsaicin nasal spray for headaches
- Knee popping when bending knee cap