Headache following injury - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : Hi'
How can i help you?
User : i am a 14 year old boy who got hit with a basketball 7 weeks ago. it hit me in the head. Since then i have been getting on/off headaches with nausea, anxiety i feel shakey aswell. Sometimes these are dull headaches. On friday i went to see my doctor and said it could possibly me a traumatic migraine. he prescribed me some petizofen for my headaches. But recently they have been dull headaches in the right side of my head, do you know what this could be? is it in the healing process?
User : They usually go away when relaxing in a warm bath aswell
The cause could be secondary to anxiety.
Unless you find an another cause on brain imaging>
By means of a CT scan.
User : secondary to anxiety?
Doctor : Yes.
User : what does that mean
Anxiety can cause such symptoms similar to headaches and nausea.
head injury can also cause this.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What is the permanent cure for dandruff and hair fall
- What are the side effects of betnesol
- Symptoms of being dizzy and nauseous
- Headaches and brain stem injuries
- Head injury headache treatment
- Ringing in ears after head injury
- Does lactaid pill cause vomitingdiaherreatching and bloating
- What is the remedy for elevated liver enzymes
- Scalp hematoma bleeding disorders
- What do you suggest for ear injury
- Safe amount of caffeine for pregnant women
- Post head injury headache
- Headache after head injury
- Headaches after nose injury
- Return to sports after concussion