Headache, eye watering - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : Hello
Doctor : Hello
Doctor : Proceed with your query.
User : how can i get relieved from headache?
Doctor : Since when are you having headache?
User : i get often..
Doctor : Which side of the head are you having it? Is there any nausea or blurring of vision when you have headache?
User : no nothing like tht
Doctor : 'is there any watering from the eyes?
User : sometimes
Doctor : It is probably a tension headache or due to vision problems. when was the last time you got your vision tested?
User : 2 months back
Doctor : Ok, was there any problem are you using any glasses?
User : nothing like tht
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Then the cause could be tension, I suggest that you practice relaxation techniques like yoga and meditation.You should also
User : ok
Doctor : try to avoid staring at the computer screen for prolonged periods of time
Doctor : You should focus at a far object about 20 m away and then a nearby object 30 cm away
Doctor : for a few minutes
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What can be reason for rib pain
- Treatment for myopia in newborn babylens power
- Headache cough watering eyes
- Causes of headach and watering eyes
- Eyes watering headache clogged ears
- Waking up with bruised eyelid
- Does asthma diarrhea and fever indicates pneumonia
- Is there a way to do cataract surgery without anesthesia
- Any suggestion for persistent pressure behind eyes
- Right eye watering headache
- Eye discharge blood sugar
- Why did i feel severe heart palpitations
- Eyes irritated after sex
- Pink eye and white tongue
- Eye watering slight headache