Headache, eye pain and shaking head - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hello
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : Recently I've been having headaches, and pains in my head, my head also shakes when I am still.
Doctor : ok
Doctor : how long has this been happening?
Doctor : Please provide these details: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User : 15, Male, Students, Single, 5'12'' and 158 lbs
Doctor : since when did this start?
Doctor : did you have any previous episodes similar to this?
User : I have headaches often, it feels like the pain is behind my eyes.. this has been going on for about two years, my shakes only started this year, and the shakes are only my head, usually when im nervous or concentrating, never had episodes like these since this year
User : Could it possibly be a tumor in my brain?
Doctor : does any one else in family suffer with similar condition?
Doctor : this is most probably due to your panic attacks you need to stay calm
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Headache nausea eye pain
- Headache shivering in chest
- Chest pricking and headache
- Luvox maximum dosage
- Bad headache and eye pain
- Cluster headaches eye pain
- Levonorgestrel vs desogestrel
- Headache niggling pains in chest
- Migraines and neck pain and chest pain
- Hit in chest headache
- Serevent diskus generic
- Eye pain with movement and headache
- Neosporin ointment directions
- Headache eye pain discharge
- Oxyelite pro dosage