Headache due to working on the computer - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hello!
Doctor : how can I help you?
User : I am sorry but to confirm it are you a real person or a machine??
Doctor : I am a real person
User : Grear!
User : Great*
Doctor : May I know your query?
User : But I am sorry to ask you that question.
User : yes.
Doctor : No problem
User : Here we go
User : I am working in an Office where I have to worl all 9 hours in front of Computer starting at the desktop, some time it gives me headache
Doctor : ok
User : Any suggestion
Doctor : well there are many things I can suggest for you
Doctor : i need to know some dtails
Doctor : How big is the monitor?
User : Please proceed.
Doctor : what is the resolution of the text?
Doctor : is the room in which you work well lit?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Diprovate for anal itching
- Headache on looking at computer screen
- Direct inguinal hernia and anal itching
- Stomach cramping anal itching diarrhea
- Work out headache pale
- Is ginger good for eyes
- Headaches and certain computer screens
- Furuncle treatment near to eye
- Glazed red swollen eye
- Headache from looking at computer
- Anal polyps discharge puss
- Newborns eyes are glossy
- Dettol for anal itch in pregnancy
- Sore and runny eyes with gbm
- Headache due to acne pimple