Headache due to working on the computer - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hello!
Doctor : how can I help you?
User : I am sorry but to confirm it are you a real person or a machine??
Doctor : I am a real person
User : Grear!
User : Great*
Doctor : May I know your query?
User : But I am sorry to ask you that question.
User : yes.
Doctor : No problem
User : Here we go
User : I am working in an Office where I have to worl all 9 hours in front of Computer starting at the desktop, some time it gives me headache
Doctor : ok
User : Any suggestion
Doctor : well there are many things I can suggest for you
Doctor : i need to know some dtails
Doctor : How big is the monitor?
User : Please proceed.
Doctor : what is the resolution of the text?
Doctor : is the room in which you work well lit?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Usage of ats injection
- Headache on looking at computer screen
- Work out headache pale
- Usage of injections and sometimes decolic injection
- Usage of zavesca
- Headaches and certain computer screens
- Headache from looking at computer
- Tightness in front of throat muscle
- Toenail grey
- Thyroid mouth watering
- Usage of ovysmen
- Usage of cortan
- Thornwald cyst dangerous
- Thornwald cyst sinus infection
- Headache due to acne pimple