Headache and tingling in the right arm. - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : hello i am wondering wether or not i should go to my local er i have been experiencing lightheadness/dizziness numbness and tingling in my right arm and fingers and i have had a severe headache for about 4 days and it seems to be getting worse
let me read
May I ask you few questions to know about you? Please give your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : i am 20 female i live in missouri i am single and i work as a secretary
Doctor : ok
All your symptoms are neuro logical
Doctor : since how many days yiou have this
User : 4
Doctor : ok
Do you have fever?
Doctor : Do yiou have gastritis /
are you takin g any medication?
Is the head ache is one sided?
Hello are you there.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is loose motion related to heart attack
- Hives preceding a heart attack
- Tingling in left arm and headache
- Tingling in right arm and indigestion
- Lips tingling and right arm tingling
- Sk injection for heart attack
- Psoriasis tingling right arm
- Heart attack symptoms neck pain itchy
- Hereditary brain desease mirgi
- Ischemic brain demyelination homeopathy
- Degenerative disc disease and brain issues
- High blood pressure headaches right arm tingling
- Plaque on brain and iron defficiency
- Leukemia and heart attacks
- How many min does brain death happen