Headache and tingling in the right arm. - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : hello i am wondering wether or not i should go to my local er i have been experiencing lightheadness/dizziness numbness and tingling in my right arm and fingers and i have had a severe headache for about 4 days and it seems to be getting worse
let me read
May I ask you few questions to know about you? Please give your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : i am 20 female i live in missouri i am single and i work as a secretary
Doctor : ok
All your symptoms are neuro logical
Doctor : since how many days yiou have this
User : 4
Doctor : ok
Do you have fever?
Doctor : Do yiou have gastritis /
are you takin g any medication?
Is the head ache is one sided?
Hello are you there.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Tingling in left arm and headache
- Tingling in right arm and indigestion
- Treatment and cure for cabg scar
- Lips tingling and right arm tingling
- Raccutane effects on brain
- Psoriasis tingling right arm
- What effect of triopal on brain
- Side effectsof brain fever
- Effects of marijuana on brain injuries
- Treatment and cure for vaginal pseudomonas
- Treatment and cure for lichenoid dermatitis
- Effects ofkuber khainion brain
- High blood pressure headaches right arm tingling
- Treatment and cure for sudden hypotension
- Treatment and cure for lung injury