Headache and eye sight problem - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello Doctor
Doctor : HI
User : Please Help me out
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : I have a headache,
Doctor : ok sure
Doctor : ok
User : i tried a disprin
User : but it still persists
Doctor : yeah
User : could you tell me what could it be
Doctor : well there can be many reasons for it
Doctor : can you explain whether its associated with any
Doctor : giddiness
User : yes i also have a slight cold
Doctor : dizziness
Doctor : & do you wear any specks?
User : no just a ache on the temple region
User : yes i do
Doctor : what we suggest you can get the eyes checked
User : infact they are feeling uncomfortable with the specks today
Doctor : may be some problems with the lenses
User : is there a OTC medicine that i could try?
User : okay
User : would i have to try an eye specialist then?
Doctor : well brufen is better than aspirin.
Doctor : and you can get it over the counter. You should consult an eye specialist
User : ohk, would you recommend me that?
User : could you recommend me someone in Delhi?
Doctor : yes, we can do that. one of our CRM team members will call you and get this arranged
Doctor : which part of Delhi do you stay in ?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Headaches and eyes cylindrical power problems
- Nausea headache eye burns breathing problem weakness
- Stressed pressure sensation in neck what could have happened
- Headaches lumps between eyebrows what could this be
- Does eye sight cause headaches
- Lipofuze at gnc
- Bleeding brown and headache what should be done
- Nalbuphine hydrochloride nubain
- Lost eye sight after headache injections
- Headaches oftenly where can i find more information about this
- Metolazone and lasix
- Heaviness in head headache taken benzodiapines what sensation is this
- Liquamycin for humans
- Headache without eye problem what is causing this headache
- Simplicef for humans