Headache after basketball injury - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
Doctor : Hi
User : Please can you help me with my query?
How can i help you?
User : I am a 14 year old boy who likes to play basketball. About 6 weeks ago last friday i hit my head with a basketball. Since then i have been getting on/off headaches
User : sometimes painful, sometimes not as painful
User : i have also been getting nausea, but not until a few weeks ago.
User : And yesterday i started getting a ache where my heart is and in my arm
User : i have tried taking paracetamol and iprofuen but that doesnt help
User : i went to the doctors about 2 weeks ago, he checked my eyes and ears and said that was fine.
Doctor : you have been advised to get physical examination from the doctor in our previous chat.
User : i am going back tomorrow to see the doctor
User : He will be able to check me over there
Doctor : yes
User : but im wondering, how can i get rid of these headaches, i mean basketballs arent really that hard of objects are they?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Symptons brownish spotting headache
- Brown phlegm sharp headaches
- Headaches and small brown patches on face
- Hyperemesis gravidarum burning sensation
- Treatment and cure for basketball injury
- Diagnosis of basketball injury
- Terbinafine urinate burning sensation
- Side effect fat burner throat oxyelite gerd
- Headache feeling like throwing up bruises dizziness
- Brown discharge and tension headache
- Symptoms of basketball injury
- Which is better neosporin or soframycin for burns
- Reoccuring flesh colored bumps on labia
- Basketball injury causes
- Drugs/medication for basketball injury