Headache. Applying tiger balm. Is it safe? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
I wanted to check with you. My friend is pregnant and she has a lot of headache. She uses tiger balm extensively
it is safe to use tiger balm during pregnancy
Sorry to hear it
Since tiger balm is used topically, it will have least side effects
It can be used
However, it should not be used in excess
how will you define excess
If it causes too much irritation
If there is skin peeling
ok, thank you
Thank you too
Is there anything else I may help you with?
Are you there?
How much is it?
i have asked him for his report
will come back to you once he send it to me
for your opinion
Is there anything else you want to ask now?
no, thank you
Thanks for consulting me
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Diagnosis of Cervical lordosis
- Is it common to get a migraine after flu
- Tiger balm red vs ultra strength
- I have been getting headaches everytime i wake up
- Drugs/medication for Z e syndrome
- What are the side effects of tiger balm pain relieving patch?
- What are the side effects of tiger balm?
- I still have a bump on my head after a week
- Diagnosis of Severe dizziness
- Severe dizziness causes
- What are the side effects of tiger balm ultra strength?
- Ibuprofen head itch
- Im a young smoker and i am having weird headaches
- What are the side effects of tiger balm extra strength?
- Treatment and cure for Aphthous ulcers