Head problem, falling unconscious, vomiting, hole in brain, taking treatment, not working. Cure? - Online Doctor Chats
my father was suffering from head problem ..
he will fall unconciously sometimes ..
and will have vomitings many times
we consulted doctor in my native place .. they have scaned and said that there is a small hole in brain
and they started the treatment giving an injuction through ear
they said that, that injuction should take once in a week for 8 weeks
but after the first injuction only he became more week than before ..
so can u tell me some suggestion for that condition
we are still continuing that treatment
so do we need to continue or can you suggest something else?
please advice \
You need to continue the treatment
I am sorry I can not offer you any other alternative as I do not know the exact problem
You mentioned your father has hole in the brain, can you explain what exactly that means?
and if you have the report can you please send it across to me so that I can understand your father's condition better?
after that scaning only the doctor said that there is small hole in brain
now i dont have
those documents are in my native place only
Generally we don't see holes in the brains
So I need to be sure what that hole in the brain means
you can continue the treatment and if you get a chance to get the reports you can contact me again with the reports so that I can help you better
but the doctor said that there is small hole
okay .. thank you doctor
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Dark rash spots on neck hickey
- Symptoms lips tremble sensation
- Suffering from jaundice undergoing treatment cured vomiting episodes cure
- Treatment and cure for brain hemorrhage
- Spondylitis tremors
- Treatment and cure for Severe vomiting
- Dark indentions on neck
- Sudden lump on back of head
- Round dark skin spots 1 inch
- Swelling and tightness in lower arm
- Treatment and cure for vomiting
- Treatment and cure for random vomiting spells
- Tab gabapin and giddiness
- Dark vein inside lower lip
- Infants scrotum is dark