Head is heavy, pain in hands, feeling nauseous and slight temperature. Blood and urine test normal. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
Please go ahead
i wasnt feeling well for 2 days...head is heavy, little pain in hands and leg..feeling of nausea..temperature is 98.5
so visited a doc today and she gave some tablet including asked for CBC test and urine
every thing is normal but RBC count shows 6.2 and and range for normal was between 3.7 - 6.0
so RBC count is fine or something to worry
RBC count just above normal range will not have any bad significance
There are some physiological, I mean normal body reactions to external stimuli can cause this
Please do not be worried with this incidental finding
ok so i should just avoid it
Sorry, I didn't get it
i meant to say.. i should not think about this thing and forget it?
What do you want to avoid?
But if you are more concerned about it, get it checked one more time after couple of weeks
doctor didnt told me what am having..so according to you doctor what disease i would be suffering
earlier i was afraid taking it as Dengue
It depends on the physical examination but from what you have told it may widely range from viral infection to just indigestion etc
No, I don't think it is dengue
And do not be afraid of dengue based on RBC
Okay doctor ..and Is the prescribed medicine is fine for this?
It does not have to do anything with dengue, I mean RBC
I cannot comment on his prescription as he did physical exam and I did not
last question doc ... Is the platelet count fine?
Yes it is good
2 lacs 2thousand
ok thanks..doc..have a good day
Is there any thing else I can help you with?
Thanks for consulting.Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Crushed foot no broken bones
- Slight pain during urination with blood
- Stomach problems after stroke
- Wine after stent procedures
- Temperature abdominal pain pain urinating
- Smoking weed after pneumothorax
- Painful urination with blood and back pain
- Heavy blood in urine no pain
- Painful urination blood in urine
- Pregnant after vein stripping
- Bony lump on collar bone
- Muscle spasms all over body
- Bone on bone knee options
- Pulsating in stomach after workout
- Tendon pain all over body