Head clicking, brain tumor doubt - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you
User : how many doctors are on this website
Please proceed with your query
User : are there diff types like specalists
User : ?
Please restrict your self to the medical queries
Doctor : Please proceed with your medical query
User : ok
User : sorry
User : i was here on my friends account talking to a doctor about a head clicking, not sure if it wass you tho
User : but anyways,, i have this clicking sound in my head( i actually feel it going up and down on th eleft part of head upper above eye) as i walk and its scaring me
Doctor : Dear User, your free trial is over. Once you pay you can chat with our doctor for any length of time. Thanks for your co-operation.
User : it happens with movements
User : do you know what it can be from?
User : can it be a brain tumor?
User : G-d forbid
User : is clikcing in the head one of the symtpoms
User : ??
User : my time is almost up please answer me:(
User : i am terrified
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Widows impotence
- Diagnosis of Disc deformity
- When does nasal bridge start growing
- Drugs/medication for Disc injury
- Scalp ulcers
- Brain tumor head feels bruised
- Head massage and brain tumors
- Is heaviness in head a sign of brain tumor
- Bump on head be a brain tumor
- Bumps on head causing brain tumor
- Why do i get dizzy when i tip my head back
- Symptoms of Demyelinating polyneuropathy
- Diagnosis of Diaphragmatic palsy
- Diaphragmatic palsy causes
- Why does lithium keep me awake