Head aches, dizziness and urinating a lot - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : I am 18 years old. i quit using XXXXXXXX birth control last month. After my period, I had unprotected sex twice and use the withdrawal method. I began to notice that I was frequently tired, had bad head aches, was dizzy, nauseous, urinating a lot, and was generally experiencing common pregnancy symptoms. However 3 days ago I started my period. When I started my period, I also started a new birth control pill. I am still experiencing the same symptoms with some new symptoms like heart burn. Could I be pregnant?
let me read
User : Okay.
you have started your period than how can you be pregnant?
the heart burn, feeling tiered headache are not signs of pregnancy
User : I've heard that women can bleed while they are pregnant. This is very confusing for me. I've also had cramping and other symptoms.
Doctor : if you are in doubt get urine pregnancy test done
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Fluid filled bump anus
- Woke up with diarrhea, nausea, dizziness and hot flashes
- Dextrocardia with situs inversus digeorge
- Toddler bumps circle around anus
- Diagnose rupture of hymen
- Light headed dizziness aches and pains
- Itchy eyes head ache dizzy
- Brown colour discharge from anus
- Bubbles protruding from anus
- Stomach ache head ache dizzy being sick
- I encountered this aching head dizziness
- Can take deviry on menstural time
- Child dizzy head ache
- Brown pigment around anus
- Can i use dettol on labia majora