Having viral cough. Should I take some medicine? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
specially i feel it in the morning..after bath etc..
during the day it's normal..
should i take some medicines..
It is viral in origin
You do not need medicines for the same
You just have to follow supportive measures
Salt water gargling
Keeping yourself warm
Avoid frequent travel to outside or outings
Get well soon
Is that all for now?
Do you have more queries?
i has read it some where that if someone has cough for long time then it may affect hearing etc..
is that true
If the cough is severe and prolonged it can rupture the ear drum and cause hearing loss
Thank you too
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- How to stop testicular bleeding
- Is congenital puj obstruction life threatening
- Are coughs with congestion contageous
- Does intestinal bleeding hurt
- Post viral cough
- Horse nose bleed treatment nz
- Viral cough remedies
- How to slow menstrual bleeding
- Viral cough syndrome causes
- High eosinophils rash congestion cough
- Lung congestion headache no fever
- How long utovlan to stop bleeding
- Viral cough symptoms
- Confirmatory test on tb
- Post viral cough syndrome