Having viral cough. Should I take some medicine? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
specially i feel it in the morning..after bath etc..
during the day it's normal..
should i take some medicines..
It is viral in origin
You do not need medicines for the same
You just have to follow supportive measures
Salt water gargling
Keeping yourself warm
Avoid frequent travel to outside or outings
Get well soon
Is that all for now?
Do you have more queries?
i has read it some where that if someone has cough for long time then it may affect hearing etc..
is that true
If the cough is severe and prolonged it can rupture the ear drum and cause hearing loss
Thank you too
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- How long does it take to develop smokers cough
- Post viral cough
- Viral cough remedies
- How to get mantoux test swelling down
- Viral cough syndrome causes
- Sharp pain in stomach when taking a poo
- Viral cough symptoms
- Sick low back groin pain cough sore throat
- How long after pnemonia will lung xray be clear
- Post viral cough syndrome
- How much time it takes to recover from pulmonary tuberculosis
- Siddha treatment for l4 and l5 disk dislocation in the spine
- Sickness dizziness and tingling of skin
- How to relieve wheeze in lower chest
- Sharp stabbing pain in lower calf