Having uncomfortable feeling at the tip of penis, no pain or irritation. Underlying cause? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you today?
How are you?
Im sensing a kindof uncomfortable feeling on my penile head..
Im good doctor
No pain no irritation
No sores nothing
Just slightly bothering me
Is that due to hygiene issue or something else..im not sure
Last time we discussed you had some skin irritation
We discussed about yeast infections
lets discuss in detail about today's symptom
Ok..this is caused due yeast only?
I think so
Can we discuss over cal?
But if you can tell in detail about your symptoms, I will be better able to narrow down to a diagnosis
I will let customer care know
Please leave your phone number and they will call you
So I will close the chat window
Will call you in some time
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Feeling of insect in penis
- Sexologist difference andrologist
- Can dettol antiseptic disinfectant used on your penis
- Itching inside vagina and feels wet
- Bartonella pain tip of penis
- Pain tip penis cough
- Understanding and reading semen analysis with morphology report
- Ibs pain penis irritation
- Masterbating after a vasectomy reversal
- Tip of penis feels uncomfortable
- Pain in penis tip exam
- My stomach feels inflamed
- Cephalic semen analysis
- Penis feels like something is stuck inside
- Pregnancy my inner vagina feels swollen