Having uncomfortable feeling at the tip of penis, no pain or irritation. Underlying cause? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you today?
How are you?
Im sensing a kindof uncomfortable feeling on my penile head..
Im good doctor
No pain no irritation
No sores nothing
Just slightly bothering me
Is that due to hygiene issue or something else..im not sure
Last time we discussed you had some skin irritation
We discussed about yeast infections
lets discuss in detail about today's symptom
Ok..this is caused due yeast only?
I think so
Can we discuss over cal?
But if you can tell in detail about your symptoms, I will be better able to narrow down to a diagnosis
I will let customer care know
Please leave your phone number and they will call you
So I will close the chat window
Will call you in some time
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Skin problems and confined spaces
- Side effect of releasing sperm by hand
- Bartonella pain tip of penis
- Can conflakes help an upset stomach
- Effect of handling of penis
- Pain tip penis cough
- Any side effect in handling with penis
- Nose running and heart conditions
- Ibs pain penis irritation
- Release of sperm effects the growth
- Tip of penis feels uncomfortable
- Pain in penis tip exam
- Hand shake penis effect
- Is follicular study confirm
- Does positive montox test confirms tuberculosis