Having trouble in reading small letters - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : How can i help you
User : hello doctor
User : I am having hair loss problem
User : how can I over come from that?
Doctor : Since when you have this sproblem
User : 1 year
Doctor : Provide your age, gender, occupation
User : 25, Male, Software Engineer
Doctor : How many hairs fall per day
User : 15-30
Doctor : Normally falling of 80-90 hairs day is normal
Doctor : No need to worry
User : ok... and I am not able read small letters from long distance
Doctor : are you there
Doctor : Since when you have this
User : 1-1.5 years
Doctor : Do you use glassess
User : no..
Doctor : i mean spectacles
Doctor : Have you checked your vision any time
User : I use to sit infront of computer for more than 8 hours per day
Doctor : ok
User : I checked it 6 months back...
User : it was -0.25 and -0.5
Doctor : I advice to check your vision
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is inability to move the eyes a side effect of haldol decanoate?
- Having trouble breathing on meth
- Clear blister like skin growth
- Is skin rashchest pain or discomfort a side effect of simbrinza?
- Clear blister on shaft
- Is sudden weakness in the arms or legs a side effect of avastin?
- Blisters on feet during chemo
- Is eye pain or sensitivity to light a side effect of ipilimumab?
- Is swelling of the eyes or eyelids a side effect of norditropin?
- Clear blisters on penile shaft
- Trouble focusing eyes while reading
- Hangover having trouble breathing
- Blister on penile shaft clear fluid
- Horse having trouble peeing
- I am having trouble with small pimples on thigh which is bleeding