Having tiredness with shaking hands. What could this be? - Online Doctor Chats
please proceed with the query.
hi Doctor XXXXXXX i am XXXXXXX . i am feeling tired from past 2 days and i feel my left hand shaking (means suddenly near the hand joints i will be able to feel vibration or beat)
this is happening from yesterday and its happening frequently now
Do you have any medical illness.
is it sign of weakness or anemic?
How old are you?
Are you taking any medications?
Are you feeling very tired, dizziness?
last time i had menses and that it so happenind that i had very little flow and only for 2 days
Do you look pale.
and it was expected on 13th but still not happened
i am feeling tired
It is possible there is some deficiency,you should do Hb,TC,DC,ESR test, these are general blood tests
are you a vegetarian?
Do you have your meals properly.
ya i am have
Along with those please do Vit b12 and calcium test too
but now a days i skip in night times but its not regular
since i suffer from heat problems i am having bcomplex daily for mouth ulcers
Do you get fever often?
Ok, you can start with Fefol too now.
ok for blood test is it i need to empty stomach or ?
no not necessary
ya from 1 month i having on and off fever
eat more XXXXXXX leafy vegetables.
actually i dint feel much i feel same may be i lost 1 or 2 week but my friends are telling i have lost more
any throat pain with fever?
i have toncles so i am usuall get throat pain
ok, you might be having weakness because of recurrent fever,but you will need to do these tests and start on these tablets for now.Eat healthy at right time.
ok thank u so much.. i will have my test done in 2 weeks and let u know the rsult if i have some problems
yes do let me know.
Kindly login for further queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Headache sore throat dizziness fever leg pain
- Is abdomen massages beneficial while trying for pregnancy
- Pulsating pain in forehead tiredness drowsiness what could be this
- Having vomiting tendency after taking food how to get relief
- What could be causing tiredness
- Tiredness sleepy sore legs headaches what could be this
- Hepatitis b sex without protection what are the risks
- Coughing shaking hands tiredness
- What is tiredness
- Swollen nutsack swollen area below the belly suggestion
- Noticed pus coming out of eye what should be done
- 9 months baby not crawling is it normal
- Why do i feel tightness while fingering the vagina
- Painful lump in lower left leg what is this lump
- Fever given tylenol feels dizzy is this normal with fever