Having throat pain while swallowing. Cause and cure? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi doc, good morning..
I am having throat pain while swallowing.
May I know the duration of the throat pain?
no when i eat something , i feel it...
after that i had this pain and slight fever
Did the pain start after taking the cold juice?
Do you have cold also along with this?
Do not worry
It should be fine soon
only pain and slight fever
Is this Rupal?
XXXXXXX I i wll suggest you on this
ok... will you suggest some medicine?
May I know your weight
it is 64
Please do salt water gargling with warm water three times a day
You should be fine soon
Are you staying back at home today?
i am thinking
is it only once?
You may feel a bit sleepy but the pain and sore-throat will subside
is it once in a day?
It is usually taken in night but since you are staying back today you can take it in the mornings
It is once a day tablet
Tomorrow, you can take it in the night
and both the medicine for today only?
If you still have the pain
Yes, it is a mild infection
It should subside in a day
Also, try drinking ginger milk with turmeric
Thanks for consulting me
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Left maxillary sinus hazy with dns
- Louise hay sneezing and sinus draining
- Drugs/medication for Peripheral neuropathy
- Having pain in right side of throat while swallowing cure
- Difficulty of breath swallowing throat pain cure for symptoms
- Cervical incompetence causes
- Acute pancreatitis causes
- Ear infection luminous yellow wax
- Tonsillitis taking antibiotics pain while swallowing cure
- Treatment and cure for Tinea cruris
- Severe vomiting pain while swallowing need a cure
- Cause and cure for the difficulty in swallowing food
- Dislocated shoulder causes
- Six year molars ear pain
- Does cocaine cause tonsillitis