Having throat pain and hoarseness. Difficulty in swallowing. Treatment? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you today?
I am chatting for my wife..
Please go ahead your query
She had throat pain for the last one week for last one week
especially in the morning.
Hoarseness is worst in the morning..
Does she have any fever?
it will be okay at the end of the day
this is the condition...
what u suggest
I need to know some more details to come to a conclusion
ok..ask me pls
Does she have fever?
only throat pain
Any sputum production?
a little when wake up
What colour is the sputum?
Has she had similar problems in the past?
Does she have acidity or burps?
Does she have difficulty swallowing?
Any recent episodes of speaking loudly for example in a music concert or yelling at kids?
It seems to be a local inflammation or infection
I think she is improving
Since it started with pain and now it is just hoarseness
My recommendation will be to give her voice rest and semi-solid diet till she recovers
It will hardly last for 2 or 3 days
She can take pain-killers if she has bad throat pain
That should suffice for the episode
Do you have any question here?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Ast level high taking zoloft zanax further blood work required
- Tonsilitis i hurt under my rib
- Feverish with reddish blotchy skin diarrhea nausea and headaches treatment
- Hoarse voice and hormone treatment
- Twisted throat swallowing test suggested choking on food frequently ataxia
- Treatment and cure for hoarseness
- Right tonsil swollen hurts to swallow
- Treatment and cure for intermittent hoarseness
- Birth control but didnt take pills regularly pregnant
- Throat hurts to swallow on right side
- Throat hurts and is red
- Right side hurts severly
- Throat trauma hoarse pain when swallow
- Hoarse throat treatment
- Delayed periods mushy cervix tired moody cramping whats happening