Having temperature. Took crocin. Should I continue with the dosage? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi. Can i chat ?
Good evening doctor
do you remember i was telling about my son in the morning
Did you record the temperature?
should we continue to administer crocin?
or try some other medication?
Do you have a thermometer at home?
Do you feel the temperature is very high?
yeah. but now am in office
Has the child's activity come down?
he looks dull. but he manages to be active
Are you receiving my texts?
Please take him to a doctor immediately and get him examined
Please do the same
sorry was talking to a couleague
Because it is a child, I want to be careful and cautious
So that child quickly recovers
so we managed with crocin for one day
Last week is close
It seems like there is still persistent infection
no idea doctor
There may be complication
Can I call you now?
Please confirm your contact number
I shall call you soon
ok doctor. will wait.
Bye from here
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- My 4 year son breathes through his mouth
- At what temperature crocin syrup dosage
- Temperature not coming down with crocin
- Crocin syrup dosage
- Nitro tablets dosage
- Endocrine disorders symptoms
- Tb the disease
- Middle backache curved spine
- High bilirubin back pain jaundice
- Naproxen for cough due to cold
- Temperature not reduced crocine child
- Distal esophageal obstruction
- Crocin dosage for 10 years
- High dose tamiflu
- My son has loose stool and complains of stomach ache