Having sugar level of 150. Does it indicate that I have diabetes? - Online Doctor Chats
I have one que
Once i have checked the blood smaples
it found that sugar level was 150 in the morning after breakfast and tea....
could it be a symptom of
was this checked with a glucometer ?
at home ?
checked in the hospital
was this a random, or after fasting for 8 - 10 hrs ?
in that case, the levels do appear to be slightly elevated
post prandial blood sugar, should be less than 140 gms , after 2 hrs of meals
so wht shd i do now?
first and foremost, you should, can do a fasting blood sugar
in addition, a post prandial blood sugar estimation, should be done after 2 hrs of eating
these tests, will help to determine the exact condition
Are u there ?
will do that.
You are welcome
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Diabetes sugar level 307
- Insulin antibodies type i diabetes
- Arb and beta blocker combination
- Causes of lower limb amputation
- Selective serotonin re uptake inhibitors
- Hypoglycemia and anesthesia
- Can diabetes cause anger issues
- Diabetic sugar level 18
- How does metformin treat pcos
- Diclofenac sodium 75 mg dosage
- Diabetes sugar levels mgmol
- Is zyflo cr going generic
- Gestational diabetes sugar level
- Blood sugar levels for diabetics
- Appropriate blood sugar levels