Having stomach pain which is not regular, cramp like feeling comes and goes. What to do? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
Hi Good evening
I am having stomach pain which is not regular cramp like feeling coems and goes
Since when is this?
Is this restricting your daily activities?
Where exactly is your pain?
Which area on the stomach?
cramp like feeling and slight pain
Is there pain while passing urine?
Nothing to worry about
Relax for some time and drink plenty of fluids orally
what medcine you suggest
You do not need medicine as of now
ok fine thanks
Wish you good health
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Betahistine gastric bleeding
- Sour stomach pains and cramping
- Procto glyvenol cream benifits
- How to use callus eliminator
- Liquid foot callus remover
- Stomach pain feels like cramps
- Glioblastoma corpus callosum
- Beta blockers rectal incontinence
- Is betadine kills virus
- Stomach pain and anus cramps
- Too much protein and calcium
- Thick calluses on feet
- Cramps and a throbbing stomach pain
- Bad stomach pains and cramps
- Betahistine cream and piles