Having stomach pain which is not regular, cramp like feeling comes and goes. What to do? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
Hi Good evening
I am having stomach pain which is not regular cramp like feeling coems and goes
Since when is this?
Is this restricting your daily activities?
Where exactly is your pain?
Which area on the stomach?
cramp like feeling and slight pain
Is there pain while passing urine?
Nothing to worry about
Relax for some time and drink plenty of fluids orally
what medcine you suggest
You do not need medicine as of now
ok fine thanks
Wish you good health
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Side affects of gastroparesis
- Sour stomach pains and cramping
- Stomach pain feels like cramps
- Seeds in bowel movements in adults
- Heart rate 120 sinus infection
- What does esr of 120 mean typhoid
- Stomach pain and anus cramps
- Ezact 120 mg tab
- Fatty liver and sgpt 120
- Do hemorrhoids affect the labia majora
- Cramps and a throbbing stomach pain
- Hot flashes after general anesthesia
- Bad stomach pains and cramps
- Preganacy 1200 calorie diet
- Cremaffin laxative can be taken after alcohol