Having stomach pain and burning sensation. Told to have acid peptic and prescribed mucaine. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Hello Doctor, XXXXXXX here
i am having stomach pain and burning sensation for almost 2 weeks
i went to a doctor in the morning
and he says i have acid peptic condition
and prescribed mucaine
or are they two different things?
they way they act are different; but both are effective in treating acid peptic disease.
Have you followed?
You can try any of these brand. If symptoms do not improve, report back to your doctor. He/she can consider endoscopy.
Have you followed.
Do you have any other questions?
Thank you very much for the calrification
No Doctor, thats it.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Fishy rotten smell after stools
- Fever and nausea after taking ipill
- How to heal paintenderness in lower pelvic area
- Precation after fissure operation
- How to cure ibs suspected symptoms
- Is prednisone sufficient for fever and respiratory problems
- What causes frequent urination and sharp pain above hips
- Stomach pain throbbing sensation
- Stomach pain with warm sensation
- Acid reflux stomach pain
- Lightheaded after spicy fiood
- What is the precaution after fissure surgery
- Acid burning stomach pain
- Upper stomach pain burning sensation
- Will oxycodone zocor and restoril help depression