Having stomach pain and burning sensation. Told to have acid peptic and prescribed mucaine. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Hello Doctor, XXXXXXX here
i am having stomach pain and burning sensation for almost 2 weeks
i went to a doctor in the morning
and he says i have acid peptic condition
and prescribed mucaine
or are they two different things?
they way they act are different; but both are effective in treating acid peptic disease.
Have you followed?
You can try any of these brand. If symptoms do not improve, report back to your doctor. He/she can consider endoscopy.
Have you followed.
Do you have any other questions?
Thank you very much for the calrification
No Doctor, thats it.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Blood in stool and dark stool together
- Dark line blood on my stool
- Jelly like blood from cuts
- Do starbucks coffees cause extreme dizziness??
- Mankind unwanted kit mifepristone
- Stomach pain throbbing sensation
- Stomach pain with warm sensation
- Dark red blood in sick
- My 15 month old has bloated stomach
- Acid reflux stomach pain
- Tab valparin 200
- Acid burning stomach pain
- Dark red blood in vowels
- Using elliptical after myomectomy
- Upper stomach pain burning sensation