Having stomach pain after having food. What could be the reason for pain? - Online Doctor Chats
am feeling stomach pain after having food
its like a sumtimes feeling burning or stomach it be very hard
can u please advice us
May I know since when are you having this trouble?
3 to 4 mnths
it wnt be every day
its be sumtimes only
Have you seen a doctor or tried medications for this problem?
May I know your age and if you smoke or drink alcohol?
regular smoker and official drink
like monthly once or twice drink
It is a condition related to your lifestyle which you need to change.
yeah some times its come reverse to mouth
you need to avoid high spicy food. Restrict coffee/tea intake
Eat your food at regular interval
and sleep adequately.
yeah sure i will follow
Besides these you need to quit smoking and restrict alcohol consumption to avoid future complications.
The medicines are temporary fix while you practice a better life style.
yeah sure i will try to quit
Have you followed?
Do you have any questions?
Do you have any other questions?
u said once in a day take before food its has to take in night or afternoon
Before breakfast is preferable.
Do you have any more questions?
thank u sir
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Upper gi and lower bowel
- Recommended lotion para buntis
- Smelly bowel movements and gas
- What could be the reason for frequent stomach pain
- What causes stomach pain after eating food
- Mild stomach cramps burbs
- What is the reason for stomach pain after i eat
- What is the reason for severe stomach pain
- Red bumpsore near episiotomy stitches
- What could be the reason for having chronic stomach pain
- Bunp on natal cleft
- Frequent bowel movements with mucus
- Sti that cause bumpsboils
- Inability to empty the bowel
- Excessive wind in the bowel