Having stomach cramps. Feels like pressure for motion. Suggest medication? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
It feels like the pressure u feel for motion
but it goes after a minute
when i went to toilet, nothing happened
It is happening since morning...
yesterday i had chicken in dinner
which was bit oily and spicey
any tablet, medicine can u suggest?
I would like to know some more details, to guide you better.
1. Is this the first time you are getting these symptoms, or do you get it regularly?
2. Do you have any burning sensation in the abdomen?
its not regular..
it happened to me once 3-4 months back
no not at all
4. Do you feel your abdomen is distended and full?
no vomiting at all..
i am feeling normal..when there is no pain
no burning sensation as well
5. Did you pass your motion today?
it was kind of loose...but normal
Let me guide you regarding this.
Please do the following as supportive treatment.
It doesn't look like indigestion because there is no burning sensation or vomiting tendency...
In indigestion, there is no necessity to have a burning sensation or vomiting.
i also have gas problem
Indigestion occurs, when enough of acid is not secreted or if proper digestion of the food taken has not taken place.
every morning my belly is full of gas
I will guide you to improve this condition.
Please note the following measures, and try to follow it as much as possible.
1. Now to improve your indigestion, you can have a glass of lime tea.
3. If it does not improve within 3 days, you will have to get examined by a general physician who may have to prescribe an antibiotic, if any infection is suspected.
For a long term control of your gastric issues, please do the following.
1. Avoid spicy and oily food items.
2. Try to minimize the intake of non-vegetarian food to once or twice a week, if you are regularly taking it.
do taking lime water after dinner would help?
3. When you are having non-vegetarian food, make sure that it is properly cooked.
4. Drink plenty of water, at least 3 litres a day.
5. Include more vegetables and fruits in your daily diet.
for now...only sporlac?
The above suggestions would help you a lot.
One glass of lime tea and sporlac would help to solve the problem for now.
But if the cramps are more, you will need to have an antispasmodic tablet.
one thing i forgot to tell you...
I had proper lunch..this afternoon
Those are prescription drugs, which can be obtained only after visiting a general practitioner.
I am feeling hungry now...so all the food have digested till now
You can have your regular meals now.
The hunger you are getting is due to insufficient nutrition in your blood.
If food is not digested, then it cannot be absorbed. That again causes a lack of nutrition in the system.
Have you followed everything I mentioned?
Is there anything else I could help you with?
Thanks for consulting me. Let me know if you have any health queries.
sure...bye for now
have a nice weekend.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Ive had a stomach ache for 2 weeks when i poop
- Tracheoesophageal fistula treatment
- Venous lake on labia
- Pressure on tailbone and stomach cramps
- Paracentral hernia
- Stomach cramps and feeling sick
- Jabbing pain in stomach
- Suggest medication for stomach cramps and pain
- Painful red labia minora
- Stomach hurts really bad brown discharge
- Uncomfortable stomach cramps and pressure
- Tingling on right side of labia minora
- Lump in labia sore thigh
- Stomach cramps before motion
- Soft wobbly mole on labia