Having some sleep disorders for the last one week. Taking revital. Is it due to side effect? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
My concern is I am having some sleep disorders for the last one week
cant sleep properly...
It happens sometime
may sleep only in the early morning for 3 to 4 hours..
but my doubt is...
is it the side effect of that?
sometimes I took it before bed time..
Revital does not cause sleep disturbance
May I know your age?
There must be come cause for this
Are you in any stress?
this is the first time i am facing this..
nothing like that..
sorry that you are facing this
What time do you sleep at night and what time you wake up?
normally 11 to 6:30 or 7
This is normal
average of 6 hours of sleep is fine
but I said is my normal routine doctor..
but for last one week..I sleep only in the early morning even if I go to bed at 11
This seems like a acute problem
Do not worry
Try doing some exercises and read a book before you go to sleep on your bed
Physical and mental exertion both will help you sleep well
Solve some puzzles or play sudoku
These activities will keep your brain engaged
can i take some sleeping pills for short tem if it persists for some more day ?
No, it is not recommended
I do not think you need sleeping pills now
As I said, you are fine
and will get your normal sleep soon
thank u doctor
Thank you too
Do you have more queries
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for pulmonary coin shadows
- Supermet xl or metaprol side effect of sleeping disorder
- Treatment and cure for idiopathic disease
- Can i take restoril for sleep disorders
- Treatment and cure for terminal insomnia
- Treatment and cure for central apnea
- Treatment and cure for cutaneous mastocytosis
- Does clonafit-beta for sleep disorder have any side effect
- Treatment and cure for osseous hemangioma
- Treatment and cure for insomnia edema
- Treatment and cure for then rash head
- Sleep disorder sleep paralysis
- Treatment and cure for sleep walking
- Treatment and cure for chronic insomnia
- Sleep disorders shaking at night