Having sleeping problems. Once awoke early morning, unable to sleep. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
hello doctor...this is XXXXXXX again
last few days I have been having sleep problems
i wake up around 4 30 in the morning to go to the bathroom and then onwards i'm unable to sleep
i go to bed around 12
Are you there?
Can you explain a bit about your sleeping habits?
i go to bed almost at the same time everyday...almost immediately get sleep once I lay on the bed...I don't sleep during the day
what else do you want to knw?
You said this problem is on only for the last few days, how was your sleeping habit earlier?
before, I'd go to sleep around the same time and wake up after 7
i'd not get up anytime in the middle to go to bathroom
Have you seen a doctor for this problem?
no...has been happening for about 7 days
should I see one?
Let me brief you.
Sleep disturbances is generally associated with other causes - physical as well as psychological.
As you do not report any associated symptoms, I am unable to identify any condition causing the problem.
He or she can counsel you and put you on some mild sedatives to help you sleep.
and get over this problem.
So do consult one at the earliest.
As the problem has been on for only a few weeks, it can be easily corrected with mild sleeping aids; consult a doctor nearby.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other query.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
thanks for your help...bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What is the suggested medication for sleeping problem
- Have pain in arm unable to sleep suggestions
- Tonic and phasic rem sleep
- Symptoms of narcolepsy in women
- Drowsy due to terbicip tab
- Lack of rem stage sleep
- Lack of stage 3 sleep
- Purpose for drotin tablet
- Natural remedies for sleep problems
- Drotin ds in pregnency
- Sore throat and drowsy
- Sore throat drowsy nausea
- Have insomnia unrefreshing sleep and awakening early in the mornings
- Frequent urination unable to sleep
- Lack of sleep suggest sleep inducing medication