Having sinus problem, full nose blockage and breathing gets difficult. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query.
I'm XXXXXXX i having query on SINUS Problem.
My Wife having SINUS Problem, last 2 days it's became too cold
Full nose blockage and breating gets difficult due to this...
Required your valuable suggestions please...can i take her to hospital? which specalist can help in this case..
is thr any way to controll this sinus in WINTER Seasons....
Since she is having severe problems, it is good to be evaluated by an ENT Specialist.
There are certain measures you can do at home to improve the condition.
1. Steam inhalation.
2. Avoid drinking cold water.
okie..i forget to tell one thing Dr. XXXXXXX she had fever too y'day..
For Steam inhalation, you can use Karvol plus capsules. You have to cut one end of the capsule and dissolve it's content into the hot water.
Then use it for inhaling steam.
okie, thanks a lot Doctor..for your valuable guidance & suggestions sure will follow your intsructions...
Since she had fever, it is necessary to be evaluated by an ENT doctor, who would be able to prescribe antibiotics accordingly.
You are welcome.
okie..sure will reach out ENT Specalist today..
Do you have any othe queries?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is whey protein good for you
- Sinus problems and breathing problems
- Intravitreal injection of vancomycin
- Where is your spleen
- Vancomycin pre dose levels
- Kidney pain when lying down
- Sinus problems with ear blockage
- Strong antibiotics for mrsa
- Sinus problems without nasal blockage
- Sinus blockage with swollen glands
- Maxillary sinus blockage symptoms
- Lariam for malaria prophylaxis
- Nopalina weight loss reviews
- What is considered high bilirubin levels
- Natural remedies for shingles