Having severe pain in throat with swollen tonsils. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
You can ask your medical query here and get instant answers
They would not with severe pain
ok...any other measures to reduces the pain and infection
Ok, gargle with DISPRIN three to four times
in a day
ok will do that..but what causes it
Milk with pepper helps in faster relief
so I hope you understand the complete plan till next 36 hours
and bacterial infection
yes will gargle with disprin for 3- 4 times a day and will take brufen if pain does not subside
do i need to do anything for the infection other than the pain in itself
Ok start with the above plan, if after 36 hours you do not get relief then you probably need antibiotic
I am a person who do not prescribe one for 72 hours
Do you have body pains?
ok i also want to avoid tablets as much as possible
DISPRIN gargles + Milk with pepper + normal temperature water (3 lt per day) should do
plus BRUFEN if the pain does not subside
ok will start with these today
Do you need any help further?
no that's it...thank u
Thanks for visiting me here
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Swollen bruised shin with severe pain due to collision suggestions
- Severe pain during intercourse suggestions
- Is hearing loss a side effect of ketorolac?
- Is nosebleeds a side effect of rivaroxaban?
- Is sore throat a side effect of gabapentin?
- Baby runny nose and red cheeks
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in kneecap
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the clitoris
- Baby wakes up with red swollen cheek
- Is ear congestion a side effect of simponi?
- Cottage cheese baby stool
- Baby sitting on chemo therapy
- Chest indent premature babies
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in shoulders
- Is nosebleeds a side effect of venlafaxine?