Having severe pain in the foot below knees. Suggest medicine to heal it? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
my wife is having sever pain in the foot below nees
for long time as we have ignored
pl advice on medication
May I know her age?
Since when is she having the pain?
past 3-4 months
Is the pain located every day or is it an intermittent pain?
Is the pain located on both feet or one side?
her right leg is having this pain she some times walks on the toes
Is there any factor that aggravates / relieves the ache?
some times she feels the pain very severe
May I know her weight and height?
hight is 5.2 weight is 68kgs
Is she taking any regular medications?
no other known problems
no any medications
Let me brief you.
The pain that you describe are not consistent with a serious pathology. It seems to be a mechanical pain related to muscles / arch of the feet.
how to get ride of this pain
and get a detailed clinical examination and radiological tests done.
thanks for your advice dr.
Do you have any other query?
Are you there?
Do you have any other questions?
no other queries dr thanks for your advice
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Cause of scapula pain
- 4 months pregnant and pee stinks
- Severe pain just below the heart
- Causes of sacrum pain
- Wrist pain swollen wrist 2 months
- Severe pain below ribs
- Severe pain in shoulder no relief from medicines reason
- Severe pain in left knee
- 6 months pregnant tailbone pain
- Seven month pregnancy pains and vomitting
- One month pregnancy stomach pain and pulsating
- What causes sciatic nerve
- Suggest remedy for severe pain in the knee
- Cervical compression fracture treatment
- What causes shin splints