Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Having severe pain in the foot below knees. Suggest medicine to heal it? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 24-Jun-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 1506 Questions
User:hello dr
Doctor:How can I help you?
User:my wife is having sever pain in the foot below nees
User:for long time as we have ignored
User:pl advice on medication
Doctor:May I know her age?
Doctor:Since when is she having the pain?
User:past 3-4 months
Doctor:Is the pain located every day or is it an intermittent pain?
Doctor:Is the pain located on both feet or one side?
User:her right leg is having this pain she some times walks on the toes
Doctor:Is there any factor that aggravates / relieves the ache?
User:some times she feels the pain very severe
Doctor:May I know her weight and height?
Doctor:Does she suffer from any medical illness such as diabetes, thyroid problems?
User:hight is 5.2 weight is 68kgs
Doctor:Is she taking any regular medications?
User:no other known problems
User:no any medications
Doctor:Let me brief you.
Doctor:The pain that you describe are not consistent with a serious pathology. It seems to be a mechanical pain related to muscles / arch of the feet.
User:how to get ride of this pain
Doctor:Pain killers such as crocin pain relief / ibuprofen can reduce the pain. However to get to the crunch of the problem, it is ideal that she consults an orthopedic
Doctor:and get a detailed clinical examination and radiological tests done.
User:thanks for your advice dr.
Doctor:Do you have any other query?
Doctor:Are you there?
User:yes dr
Doctor:Do you have any other questions?
User:no other queries dr thanks for your advice
Doctor:Thanks for consulting me.
Doctor:Bye for now.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor