Having severe pain in the foot below knees. Suggest medicine to heal it? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
my wife is having sever pain in the foot below nees
for long time as we have ignored
pl advice on medication
May I know her age?
Since when is she having the pain?
past 3-4 months
Is the pain located every day or is it an intermittent pain?
Is the pain located on both feet or one side?
her right leg is having this pain she some times walks on the toes
Is there any factor that aggravates / relieves the ache?
some times she feels the pain very severe
May I know her weight and height?
hight is 5.2 weight is 68kgs
Is she taking any regular medications?
no other known problems
no any medications
Let me brief you.
The pain that you describe are not consistent with a serious pathology. It seems to be a mechanical pain related to muscles / arch of the feet.
how to get ride of this pain
and get a detailed clinical examination and radiological tests done.
thanks for your advice dr.
Do you have any other query?
Are you there?
Do you have any other questions?
no other queries dr thanks for your advice
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Severe pain just below the heart
- 141 74 blood pressure
- Offon dull pain in right thigh
- 142 over 74 blood pressure for women
- Severe pain below ribs
- Severe pain in shoulder no relief from medicines reason
- Severe pain in left knee
- Dull left side pain near waist
- Is 142 over 80 high blood pressure
- What causes heartrate at 140 bpm
- Dull pain right side under ribs
- 142 66 blood pressure
- Dull pulsating pain upper outer left thigh
- Suggest remedy for severe pain in the knee
- Small dull lump under right ribs