Having severe headache on left forehead. Cure? - Online Doctor Chats
hi a m XXXXXXX here
Please proceed with your query.
i m hvng sever'
mostly it pains on
Since when do you the headache ?
left side of forehead
its been 1 week
i m feeling its sinus
Does the pain in head alter on changing the position of the head ?
as it pains even if i chew from left side jaw
Is the pain continuous ?
its more above left eye
yes since yesterday its too much
i had disprin
so now bit ok
can u prescribe some med
You may need suitable antibiotics to treat the sinusitis completely
Antibiotics are to be prescribed only after examining you physically
Antibiotics are chosen based on the physical findings
The above combination may not suit the condition you have
this is a concern i do not get time to visit octor except weekends
last time whn i went to doc he has precribed zithromicine
That could be because he would have picked signs which indicate the type of bacterial strain which has caused the infection
than in that case i hav to wait till saturday
cant u suggest some thing
Why not visit today,leaving the condition unattended for long can cause complications
Yes, you can take steam Inhalations with eucalyptus capsules in it
This will sooth the mucosa and provide you relief.
i dont have cold now
I meant to the congestion in the sinuses
i will try this steam thing
But make sure you are put on right antibiotics soon.
I am sorry I couldn't advice use antibiotics as it is unethical.Is there anything else , I can help you with ?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Sinusitis severe headache combiflam cure
- Treatment and cure for developed severe headaches
- Cbc and hiv detection
- Is disprin safe after whiskey
- Daily headache after work forehead
- Dizziness after flying symptoms
- Disprin and after delivery
- Headache after eating salty dishes
- Treatment and cure for sudden, severe headache
- Posterior protrusion causes
- How do they fix cavities
- Severe headache cause and cure
- Cavus foot correction
- Treatment and cure for Severe headache
- Cavernous malformation treatment