Having severe headache near temple region. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
I AM HAVING A SEVERE HEAD ACHE ON MY LEFT SIDE SINCE A WEEK.
Can you describe the headache?
Any other symptoms?
Any problems with vision?
I WEAR READING GLASSES
This type of headache is severe and the pain is near temples
I HAVE THIS PAIN IN THE MORNING . BUT AFTER MEDICATION I FEEL RELIVED.
Which medicine relieves it?
PEREDON, NEUROLAX & TRILOG PRESCRIBED BY A DOCTOR. BUT THE PAIN STARTS AGAIN AFTER AN HOUR
IS THE MEDICATION RIGHT?
I am checking
Give me a minute
I went through the details on your medicines
First thing is that neurolax is a multivitamin
Trilon is good for prophylaxis but not for aborting an acute attack of migraine
Sorry trilol is the name
I do not know why you have been prescribed Peridon
Is the chemical constituent Domperidon?
IT WAS GIVEN FOR 3 DAYS ONLY. I AM NOT SURE ABOUT THE CONTENTS
I think since it is recurring, we need to know the diagnosis
Most probably it is a migraine attack
THE DOCTOR TOLD ME THE SAME THING.
I think that you should get appropriate treatment after consultation with an XXXXXXX medicine specialist
I think that you first need to abort the attack
Different medicine is needed to abort it
Then you can continue with trilol to prevent further attacks
Until you see the doctor continue this medicine only
WHAT IS THIS?
It is a type of headache that is severe and recurs same time every day for many days or weeks
Then there is headache free interval for many months
OK DR. I SHAL TAKE A SECOND OPINION
It is needed
Hope I helped
Thanks for consulting me
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Retracted eardrum symptoms
- Right hand side stomach pain
- Red rims of eyes low iron level
- Left side headache pain
- Any suggestion for severe headache
- Retinal migraine without headache
- Suggest treatment for severe headache
- Having severe headache prescribed medicines no relief suggestions
- Headaches neck pain fatigue
- Severe headache on waking
- Right arm hurts all of a sudden
- Severe headache with fever suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe headache with bp
- Frequent headaches and tiredness
- Rheumatoid arthritis and cerazette