Having severe abdominal pain. Diagnosed of endometrial cyst. Suggestions - Online Doctor Chats
How are you doing?
hello, this is XXXXXXX i am doing good and this is concerning clarifications pertaining to gynaecology
was given a dosage of lupride 3.75 mg 2 months back and the latest scan shows the cyst has reduced to 1.2 cm size
the dr. who has examined has put me on observation for couple of months and recommends a laprascopy in case of increase in the cysst size
what would be your recommendation on this, even if a lap is done is there not a possibility of reoccurance of this cyst?
could there be any changes in the food habits suggestive to have this under control?
The problem is such XXXXXXX that it can recur
But since you have shown a good response to leuprolide. So the chances of recurrence are relatively less.
Food habits do not have any effect on this condition.
would another dosage of lupride be a solution to have this cyst completely healed? but i had severe body aches on this dosage
It will only be a trial and error basis XXXXXXX
We cannot say
Plus there are side effects we need to take care of
has your pain become better with this drug?
are you married and what is your age?
yes i am married having a kid, age :31
Do you want more children?
my kid is just a year old so have not decided on this
What I suggest is
Just wait and watch
Even if a laparoscopy is required, get it done
Its a small procedure
We can then continue drugs for you
Till then, you can decide whether you want aa child or not
would there be any implications if i would want to plan for a kid?
Actually, this condition makes it difficult to conceive
However, a lot of times if you conceive, this condition actually improves significantly
If you wish to conceive, laparoscopy will be a better option for you than drugs alone
ok, thanks for your suggestion dr.
Is there anything else I can help you with?
nothing as of now, thanks for having clarifying my doubts
Thanks for consulting me
Have a good day
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can vaginal infection lead to bad smell
- Severe abdominal pain and bleeding
- Waves of severe abdominal pain
- Im 19 and my balls are saggy
- Having dark brown spotting not period could i be pregnant
- Im 16 an my knees hurt
- Im 25weeks pregnant and ive been feeling faint for the past
- Im a male and my legs are too skinny
- Is it normal to have endometrium that measures 79mm
- Tried using tampons it hurts what could be the reason
- Illness called ocp
- Colostomy severe abdominal pain
- Loestrin and severe abdominal pain
- Severe abdominal pains causes
- What are the causes of having sleepy ovary syndrome