Having severe Back Pain and also respiratory issues. How to overcome this? - Online Doctor Chats
This is XXXXX from Chennai
This is for my Father In La
How can I help you?
even a person about 65 - 70 kgs stands on his back (Spine),,,he feels better
So what should i do for making him okay..
he is also taking 2 - 3 tab (sleeping pills
May I know his age?
Has he seen a doctor for the pain?
yes....and also Phsiotherapy
Back pain is a chronic condition.
May I know what did the doctor diagnose and suggest for the pain?
The doctor asked to take Spine Xray and said the Spine is Okay
and asked to take some antibiotics
but there is no use of it
Since when is he taking the medicines and doing physiotherapy?
last 2 Months
but no response
May I know his age?
his current weight and height?
Periyam - 100 nd - 1 Tab Alsolam - .5 MG - 2 Tab
Height - 5.6 and weight - 60 KG
Let me brief you.
Back pain is a chronic issue.
The medical/ conservative measures of treatment is as suggested by your doctor.
I am unsure of the content of periyam. However the other medication seems like a sedative.
who can evaluate him in details.
Yes....But nothing is working out Doctor
If needed further tests as scans can be ordered.
Severe conditions may need a more radical/explorative treatment such as surgery.
Can u let me know some Top spine surgeon / orthopedic.
May I know your location?
I am sorry, as I practice far away from Chennai; I do not have any reference there. You can request your local physician to refer you to a good orthopedician.
Alternatively, you can visit a
multidisciplinary hospital such as Apollo or a medical college/university
where you will be able to find a good specialist.
Have you followed?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How to cure severe back pain
- Why does my lower back hurt while walking up and down inclines
- Are tonsil related to sperm
- Unexplained bruising lower back in adults
- Is urine smell related to tb
- Are tonsil stones and tonsilitiss related
- How to heal severe back pain
- How to relieve severe back pain
- Ivf severe back pain
- Wake up stomach cramp lower back pain
- Regular weed stay in your system
- Causes of severe back pain
- There is trace tricuspid regurgitation
- Unconscious state and spondylosis
- Waking up with back pain and shaky legs