Having running nose, sneezes, fever. Has history of allergies. Visit to the physician necessary? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you today?
should i take her to doctor
Can you tell me in detail about her symptoms?
I will be better able to guide you if I know the details.
she is having cold
may be its viral
she is 52
For how long does she have the symptoms?
from yesterday night
Does she have a runny nose?
How high is her fever?
yesterday she has fever....in the morning i checked her body temperature..it was normal
Does she have ear ache?
Does she have chest congestion?
Does she have a history of allergies?
with sun light not with dust and all
Does she have red eyes?
ya some times
I think her current symptoms are due to a viral.
She may be having allergies on and off.
She can be managed at home for a day or two.
If she does not get better she can be taken to a physician.
or any antibiotic ?
Antibiotics are not advised in viral.
Anti-allergic will take care of allergies in the background.
Give antiallergic as when required, not exceding two times a day.
It will take around five days for viral to subside.
Hope I helped.
Do you have any other query?
for your time
Thanks for coming on chat.
You can login again to chat with a doctor.
Ok have a great day.
I have to close the chat window now.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Omnicef antibiotic uti
- How to cure prominent dark circle under eye
- Natural antibiotic ointment
- What is personality disorder and how to treat it
- Fever and running nose
- Treatment for frequent sneezing running nose cold and fever
- Antibiotics for serratia
- Does kidney transplant using stem cell have side effects
- Running nose fever with shevering
- Unisyn antibiotic iv
- What are these brown patches under my eyes
- Hiv fever with running nose
- Usage of naturogest 200 mg after iui kindly suggest
- Tetanus antibiotic treatment
- Fever cough and running nose