Having redness in eyes due to strain. What could be the problem? - Online Doctor Chats
or sorry very good afternoon
please proceed with your query
actually from past couple of days, i am not able to see clear picture
when i look at the picture or something i will end up with blur XXXXXXX
and my eyes will be in bit red colour
is it because of excess eye strain?
it seems like due to eye strain
means minium 9 hours i will spend with system
Use Refresh tears eye drops 2 drops in both eyes every 2 hours for few days
it should be fine soon
when i walk by using steps i cannot even see what is there in front of me
this case is only when i use steps.
that is XXXXXXX
what could be the reason..
in such a case, please take the help of someone until the time you recover completely
and when i feel that , i will feel bit difficult to take breath also.
may be due to eye strain itself
Give it a day's rest
take a day off from work and rest at home
You will be fine
actually i took leaves also but i didn't find any improvement.
do i need use any medicines for that..
In such a case, I suggest direct consultation with an ophthalmologist
that would be ideal
Until that time you can use refresh tears eye drops
ok sir, and i have one problem
please ask me
It will be my pleasure to help you
thank you very much.
and i have some back headache problem, this pain due to eye starin or there would be some other reason.
only at the skull part i will be having pain
can you please tell me what would be the reason for that.
it most probably is related to eye problem
ok, so you meant to say this beacause of eye strain
A problem in the visual axis
would be ideal
Thank You very much
have a great week end ahead..
take care bye..
thank you too
Bye for now
sure we will meet once again once i dont with test... thank you sir byeeee..
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Red eyes and bowl problems
- Treatment and cure for ichthyosis vulgaris
- Siddhamedicine to improve
- Red eyes and intestinal problems
- What could cause redness bruise and bumps in eye
- Minoxidil keratoconus
- Sneeze intraocular pressure
- Treatment and cure for west syndrome
- What should i use instead of visine?
- Treatment and cure for brainstem glioma
- Tetracycline ophthalmic for my kids?
- Could itchiness redness in eyes be due to conjunctivitis
- What could cause redness in eye all of a sudden
- Treatment and cure for subdural hematoma
- Treatment and cure for thrombophilia