Having rash on body with itching. What could be the disease? - Online Doctor Chats
Hello XXXXXXX here.
how can I help u today
I have one problem
Suddenly from last few days i got itching on my body.
if i touch the body,i do get more ithcing.
is there any rashes over the body ?
not much...but if i get rub it then there i find some rashes
first and fore most, do not try to scratch more as it will increase the sensation
even i lost some hairs on the part where i have rubed
apply some ice packs or heat pads
but it disturbs the attention.
to the affected area and this will reduce the itching sensation
what do you think..what are the causes for same?
i feel i have given clothes for washing and later i was feeling this...
this should remove any trace of detergents and reduce the occurance
ohhh Any medicines?
you can also appy any OTC anti itch cream, containing betametasone cream
but, in your case, just apply calamine lotion that will be more than enough
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Nursing interventions when having a heat stroke
- Sandpaper rash prickly heat
- Rashes on body body ache what could it be
- What could cause a hiv rash on body
- Heat rash on pelvic area
- Has an autoimmune disease what are the rashes on body
- Menopause heat rash on neck
- Can you use heating pad with pacemaker
- What causes itching and rashes all over the body
- Supplements for vasculitis
- Brown dry patches on ankles
- How to treat facial rash
- How to treat drug rashes
- Petechial rash around eyes
- Body rash and itching