Having rash on body with itching. What could be the disease? - Online Doctor Chats
Hello XXXXXXX here.
how can I help u today
I have one problem
Suddenly from last few days i got itching on my body.
if i touch the body,i do get more ithcing.
is there any rashes over the body ?
not much...but if i get rub it then there i find some rashes
first and fore most, do not try to scratch more as it will increase the sensation
even i lost some hairs on the part where i have rubed
apply some ice packs or heat pads
but it disturbs the attention.
to the affected area and this will reduce the itching sensation
what do you think..what are the causes for same?
i feel i have given clothes for washing and later i was feeling this...
this should remove any trace of detergents and reduce the occurance
ohhh Any medicines?
you can also appy any OTC anti itch cream, containing betametasone cream
but, in your case, just apply calamine lotion that will be more than enough
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Rashes on body body ache what could it be
- What could cause a hiv rash on body
- Itchy rash on 15 month old
- Types of partial dentures clasp
- Iv insulin duration of action
- Has an autoimmune disease what are the rashes on body
- Duromine 30 groin rash
- Hgh side effects on men
- Itchy random hives from vyvanse 40 mg
- Rash on inner thigh 32 weeks pregnant
- When should you take famotidine
- What causes itching and rashes all over the body
- Birth defects caused by pitocin
- Metrogyl 200 itchy rash treatment
- Body rash and itching